Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
from health discovery.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, skin attached
- 1⁄3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl to make the herb mixture. Take each chicken breast and slip your fingers between the skin and flesh of the chicken, leaving the skin attached. Slide some of the herb mixture under the skin of each breast, pulling the skin back over each breast when finished. Prepare an outside grill with an oiled rack set 4 inches above the heat source. On a gas grill, set the heat to high. Mix together the orange juice, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Grill the chicken breasts for 3-4 minutes on each side, turning once and basting with the orange juice mixture, until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the skin before eating.
- calories 140, fat 1.5g, 10% calories from fat, cholesterol 66mg, protein 26.5g, carbohydrates 3.6g, fiber 0.1g, sugar 2.4g, sodium 102mg.