Easy and delicious breakfast granola, or for a snack. Top with fresh fruit and/or yogurt to complete the meal. I love to give this as a gift too in a jar with a pretty ribbon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl stir together the oats, wheat germ, and hazelnuts or almonds.
- 2In a small saucepan stir together the honey, orange peel and juice, and cinnamon.
- 3Heat just until boiling; remove from heat.
- 4Add honey mixture to oat mixture, tossing gently until coated.
- 5Coat a baking pan with the non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Spread oat mixture evenly in pan.
- 7Bake in a 325 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
- 8Add coconut to oat mixture and stir.
- 9Bake for 15 to 20 minutes more or until light brown, stirring once.
- 10Remove from oven and immediately turn out onto a large piece of foil; cool.
- 11Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- 12Serving size is 1/2 cup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Granola
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.9
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 6.5 g