Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
When you have a craving for turkey this recipe hits the spot.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb turkey breast tenderloin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1 small navel orange, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil on medium temperature until hot.
- Place turkey tenders in skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook tenders until they are slightly browned on the outside and have lost the pink color on the inside.
- This will take about 4 minutes on each side.
- While tenders are cooking, mix marmalade, vinegar and ginger in a small bowl.
- Add this mixture to the skillet containing the turkey heat to a boil.
- Upon reaching the boiling point your delicious turkey entrée is ready for garnish.
- Garnish with the orange wedges& parsley to serve.