Orange Glazed Turkey Tenders
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil on medium temperature until hot.
- Place turkey tenders in skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook tenders until they are slightly browned on the outside and have lost the pink color on the inside.
- This will take about 4 minutes on each side.
- While tenders are cooking, mix marmalade, vinegar and ginger in a small bowl.
- Add this mixture to the skillet containing the turkey heat to a boil.
- Upon reaching the boiling point your delicious turkey entrée is ready for garnish.
- Garnish with the orange wedges& parsley to serve.