Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
Found this recipe "scribbled" down on some paper in my recipe box, with the word "excellant" wrote beside it.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed with garlic press
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 (2 lb) beef round steak, 1 1/4 inch thick,well trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
Directions See How It's Made
- In 13 x 9 pan, combine soy sauce, garlic, and pepper.
- Add steak to soy sauce mixture, turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes, turn once.
- Prepare grill.
- Place steak on grill over medium heat and grill, brushing with orange marmalade during last 10 minutes of cooking and turning occasionally, 25 minutes for med-rare or till desired doneness.
- Transfer steak to cutting board and let stand 10 minutes to set juices for easier slicing.
- Cut into thin slices across the grain.