1/2 Photos of Orange Glazed Salmon
Posting for ZWT 2, this is said to be spicy sweet, moist, and gorgeous. We'll find out. Classified as New England for Salmon or South for the cajun spices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons cajun spices
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup seville orange marmalade (**If you don't have Seville marmalade, use sweet orange maramalade and DOUBLE the lime juice)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- lime wedge, to garnish
- 1Check salmon for pin bones and remove.
- 2Combine cajun spices, sugar, and salt in a small bowl.
- 3Rub over all surfaces of fillets.
- 4Saute fillet in oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- 5Turn and saute an additional 2-3 minutes.
- 6Blend marmalade and lime juice; swirl in pan until melted.
- 7Carefully turn fish to glaze on all sides.
- 8Fish is done when it begins to flake when tested with a fork.
- 9Serve with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Glazed Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.9
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 195.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: