Posting for ZWT 2, this is said to be spicy sweet, moist, and gorgeous. We'll find out. Classified as New England for Salmon or South for the cajun spices.
- 3 tablespoons cajun spices
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup seville orange marmalade (**If you don't have Seville marmalade, use sweet orange maramalade and DOUBLE the lime juice)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- lime wedge, to garnish
- Check salmon for pin bones and remove.
- Combine cajun spices, sugar, and salt in a small bowl.
- Rub over all surfaces of fillets.
- Saute fillet in oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn and saute an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Blend marmalade and lime juice; swirl in pan until melted.
- Carefully turn fish to glaze on all sides.
- Fish is done when it begins to flake when tested with a fork.
- Serve with lime wedges.