Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 1 (18 ounce) boxduncan hines moist deluxe butter recipe cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice, plus
- 1 -2 tablespoon orange juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375* Grease and flour 10 inch tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, 1/4 cup orange juice and orange peel in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 375* for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick incerted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto cooling rack. cool completely.
- Combine sugar and remaining 1 to 2 tablespoons orange juice in small bowl; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cake.