Recipe by Chelle-Anne
My husband normally hates pork, but tonight the sample lady at our local Safeway was giving out pork steak, and he loved it enough that it became dinner....
Top Review by blossomteacher
I love love love this recipe! My husband is not a huge pork fan, so we make it with 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts. I love the fact that I always have the ingredients on hand, and that it only has to marinade for 1/2 an hour. I can throw this together any night I didn't have something else planned, and it doesn't take forver. Thanks for a super recipe!!!
- 2 pork steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients in a medium sized freezer bag. Shake well. Let sit in the refrigerator at least 1/2 hour.
- Preheat a pan on the stove (I recommend cast-iron) on medium heat.
- Remove the pan from the heat to set the steaks in the pan.
- Pour the marinade over top of the steaks.
- Return the pan to the heat, flipping the steaks several times (every 3 minutes or so)until the marinade has cooked off and the steaks have browned (about 10-15 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy! Can be doubled in a large enough pan.