Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Pork loin with vegetables. 9 points
Make and share this Orange-Glazed Pork Roulade recipe from Food.com.
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 leek
- 1 -2 carrot
- 1 fennel bulb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3 lbs boneless pork loin, butterflied
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Chop green pepper, leek, carrot, and fennel bulb and sauté in oil for 5 minutes.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Spread mixture over pork. Roll and tie.
- Cover with foil; roast seam side down for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°F; cook for another 45 minutes.
- Uncover roast and brush with orange marmalade. Roast for 15 minutes more, or until internal temperature reads 155°F.