Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Southern Living.
- 1360.77 g boneless pork loin roast
- 7.39 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml orange marmalade
- 29.58 ml creole mustard
- 9.85 ml snipped fresh rosemary
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 411.06 g can fat-free chicken broth
- fresh rosemary sprig
- Place roast on a rack coated with nonstick cooking spray in an foil-lined shallow roasting pan.
- Rub roast with pepper and salt.
- Add marmalade to a microwave safe bowl; heat on HIGH for 10 seconds or until melted.
- Add in mustard and rosemary; stir to blend.
- Brush mixture over roast.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 1 hour or until meat thermometer registers 155°.
- Cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160°.
- Remove roast from pan; cut into slices; cover and keep warm.
- Sprinkle roasting pan with flour; place on cooktop and cook over medium heat for 1 minute, whisking constantly.
- Add in broth and cook 5 more minutes, whisking constantly or until mixture thickens.
- Serve with sliced pork.