1 hr 20 mins
From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 lb) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons creole mustard
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat-free chicken broth
- fresh rosemary sprig
- 1Place roast on a rack coated with nonstick cooking spray in an foil-lined shallow roasting pan.
- 2Rub roast with pepper and salt.
- 3Add marmalade to a microwave safe bowl; heat on HIGH for 10 seconds or until melted.
- 4Add in mustard and rosemary; stir to blend.
- 5Brush mixture over roast.
- 6Bake in a 375° oven for 1 hour or until meat thermometer registers 155°.
- 7Cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160°.
- 8Remove roast from pan; cut into slices; cover and keep warm.
- 9Sprinkle roasting pan with flour; place on cooktop and cook over medium heat for 1 minute, whisking constantly.
- 10Add in broth and cook 5 more minutes, whisking constantly or until mixture thickens.
- 11Serve with sliced pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Glazed Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 250.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 18.5 g