Recipe by Cooknfool
I found this recipe on All-recipes.com. It's a hit in our household and even our picky 5 year old loves it. I serve it with Fettucine Alfredo.
- 4 pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- salt and pepper
- all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle pork chops lightly with salt and pepper.
- Dredge in flour.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet.
- Brown chops on both sides.
- Drain oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour over chops.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 40-45 minutes.
- Remove cover and simmer until sauce is thickened, 5-10 minutes.