Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed with press
- 4 center-cut boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 1 orange, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and place in a glass baking dish. In a small bowl, stir together the marmalade, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic. Pour over the pork chops.
- Bake until the pork just loses its pinkness and the sauce browns and bubbles, about 30 minutes. Top with orange slices.