Recipe by Lorac
A sensational combination of orange marmalade, fresh sage, soy sauce and garlic is the basis for a quick and easy marinade for grilled pork chops. Prep time includes 30 minutes marination. Cook time depends on the thickness ot the chops.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This is quite outstanding. The orange glaze is so good, and it's great over white rice too. I've made this recipe so many times, but my reviews keep disappearing (though my original photo from 2013 seems to stay). Hopefully, this review won't disappear. Thanks, Lorac.
- 4 pork chops
- 78.07 ml orange marmalade
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh sage
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 29.58 ml orange liqueur (Grand Marnier) (optional)
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine marmalade, sage, soy, garlic, Grand Marnier, salt and pepper.
- Pour over chops, and marinate for 30 minutes (I put the chops and marinade in ziplock bags).
- Grill the chops, reserving the marinade.
- While the chops are cooking, add the marinade to a small saucepan, bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
- To serve, spoon glaze over the pork chops and garnish with sage leaves.