Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a family favorite of ours. I often double the sauce ingredients, because my very picky son loves it over rice. When I'm only serving DH and myself I sometimes add peppers and onions. This is a very flexible recipe, as well as simple and very good.
- 4 thick sliced pork chops
- salt and pepper
- all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Sprinkle pork chops lightly with salt and pepper and coat with flour.
- Heat oil and brown pork chops on both sides.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops, reduce heat and simmer for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
This was an excellent recipe! The sauce had a delicious sweet and sour orange taste. I used boneless rib eye pork medallions and served with rice and mixed veggies. I'll be making this often.