Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Chops is a great sauce. Great served over noodles or rice.
Make and share this Orange Glazed Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pork loin chops, about ½ to 3/4 inch thick
- 4 orange slices
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Brown chops on both sides in skillet.
- Place orange slice on top of each chop.
- Sprinkle with dash of cinnamon and dash of nutmeg.
- Add broth and sugar.
- Cover pan.
- Cook over low heat 35 minutes.
- Mix orange juice and cornstarch until smooth.
- Remove chops to plate and cover.
- Gradually blend into liquid in pan the orange juice mixture.
- Cook, stirring constantly until slightly thickened.
- Add pork chops back in along with any juice that may be on the plate.
- Simmer about 5-10 minutes until chops are tender.
Great pork chops. Love the flavor combonation. Thanks for posting Laurie.