Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
So good with a ham dinner. Delicious!
Make and share this Orange-Glazed Parsnips recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and peel parsnips.
- Cut parsnips into sticks about 1/4 inch thick.
- Put in slow cooker and cover with water.
- Add salt.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 to 4 hours or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in honey, seasoned salt, orange juice, and orange peel.
- Heat to boiling.
- Drain parsnips and put into a serving dish.
- Pour glaze over top and keep warm till ready to serve.
I tried this recipe last night, and thought it was fantastic! It was quick and easy to make. I will use this same recipe with carrots and mix them with the parsnips.