Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tired of glazed ham? How about glazed Spam? (From my grandmother's recipe file.)
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam
- 4 orange slices, halved
- 8 whole cloves
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Place Spam in small shallow baking dish.
- With sharp knife, cut halfway through loaf in eight even slices.
- Insert half an orange slice in each slit and place a whole clove in each slice.
- Combine marmalade, flour, and mustard. Spread over meat.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until thoroughly heated and glazed.
- Spoon glaze back over loaf one or two times during baking.