Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a wonderful recipe that my aunt used to make. The orange and clove smell just reminds me of the holidays!! The glaze can be thickened for gravy which is so yummy over mashed potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Score Ham and place in oven safe dish, sprinkle with ground cloves. In small bowl mix, brown sugar, ground mustard, and orange juice. Pour over ham.
- Bake in oven approximately 1 hour or until heated through, depending on how big ham is.
- Mix cornstarch and water (I use a cleaned out pickle jar and shake).
- Heat broth in small pan. When bubbly add cornstarch and water and stir until gravy thick. If too thick add water, if not thick enough add a little more cornstarch.
- Serve glaze over mashed potatoes.