- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim beans and break into 1 inch lengths, wash.
- In medium saucepan bring water and garlic to a boil.
- Add green beans, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until beans are crisp tender.
- If any water remains at end of cooking, drain and return beans to pan.
- Turn up heat to medium add remaining ingredients and heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.