8 hrs 10 mins
Chef #492485's Note:
So easy crock pot chicken and so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine thawed orange juice concentrate (not regular orange juice) in bowl with the marjoram, garlic powder and nutmeg.
- 2Cut each chicken breast in half to make 6 serving sizes.
- 3Dip each piece into the orange juice to coat completely.
- 4Place in crock pot. Pour the remaining mixture over the chicken.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours, or cook on high for 4 hours.
- 6When chicken is done, remove to serving platter. Pour the sauce that remains in crock pot into a saucepan. Mix the cornstarch and water and stir into the juice in pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until it thickens. Serve the sauce over the chicken.
- 7* Garlic is optional.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Glazed Crock Pot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 47.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 16.0 g