Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
So easy crock pot chicken and so delicious!
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Combine thawed orange juice concentrate (not regular orange juice) in bowl with the marjoram, garlic powder and nutmeg.
- Cut each chicken breast in half to make 6 serving sizes.
- Dip each piece into the orange juice to coat completely.
- Place in crock pot. Pour the remaining mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours, or cook on high for 4 hours.
- When chicken is done, remove to serving platter. Pour the sauce that remains in crock pot into a saucepan. Mix the cornstarch and water and stir into the juice in pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until it thickens. Serve the sauce over the chicken.
- * Garlic is optional.