Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So easy crock pot chicken and so delicious!
Make and share this Orange Glazed Crock Pot Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Combine thawed orange juice concentrate (not regular orange juice) in bowl with the marjoram, garlic powder and nutmeg.
- Cut each chicken breast in half to make 6 serving sizes.
- Dip each piece into the orange juice to coat completely.
- Place in crock pot. Pour the remaining mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours, or cook on high for 4 hours.
- When chicken is done, remove to serving platter. Pour the sauce that remains in crock pot into a saucepan. Mix the cornstarch and water and stir into the juice in pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until it thickens. Serve the sauce over the chicken.
- * Garlic is optional.