Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Pillsbury.com. Sounds so good! I think I would try using pecans in place of the walnuts though, just for personal preference.
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (do not use margarine or spread)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 6 miniature Bundt® cups generously with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate in each sprayed cup. Sprinkle evenly with cranberries and walnuts.
- Place melted butter in shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 3 wedge-shaped pieces.
- Dip each biscuit piece in butter; lightly coat with sugar mixture. Place 4 biscuit pieces, point side down, over mixture in each cup; press lightly. Drizzle any remaining butter evenly over rolls.
- Bake at 350°F for 18 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Invert pan onto serving platter or cookie sheet; leave pan over rolls for 1 minute. Carefully remove pan. If any topping remains in pan, spoon over rolls. Serve warm.
I did not have any miniature Bundt cups so I had to use my large muffin pan. These worked out well but the Bundt cake pan would make them look even better. As for the taste---outstanding. Very quick and easy to do. I will make these again soon. I also used pecans. Made for Photo Tag.