Recipe by Mille®
You'll need more than one batch of these scrumptious little buggers if you are having a party or feeding the football crowd.
Top Review by Grannydragon
There were no wings at my store, so I got a large family pack of legs. Did not add the soy sauce, being allergic to soy. Handed the hot finished product over the fence to the cocktail party going on, then we walked around the corner of the block (two houses away) to get to the party. There was 1 leg left when we arrived. I also thought they were great. Had been 20 legs and lots of other food. More meat to the legs. Got many, many thank-yous for bringing them. Now I thank you for the recipe. Tonight (3 days later) I am making a large batch just for us. I am trying sugar-free brandied cherry jam and mustard, and cooking them in the oven at 350* for 35 minutes. Might need to stick them under the broiler for a few minutes to brown at the end.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 18 chicken wings, tip removed and cut into 2 pieces (or 36 drumettes)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add wing pieces and cook until golden brown on all sides, about 6 to 10 minutes.
- Drain excess liquid before adding sauce ingredients.
- Mix remaining ingredients and add to skillet, stirring to coat chicken well.
- Cook on medium heat until chicken is well coated and sauce thickens, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- You can also cook them in a crock pot, on low setting.
- The meat just falls off the bone.