You'll need more than one batch of these scrumptious little buggers if you are having a party or feeding the football crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add wing pieces and cook until golden brown on all sides, about 6 to 10 minutes.
- 3Drain excess liquid before adding sauce ingredients.
- 4Mix remaining ingredients and add to skillet, stirring to coat chicken well.
- 5Cook on medium heat until chicken is well coated and sauce thickens, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- 6You can also cook them in a crock pot, on low setting.
- 7The meat just falls off the bone.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Glazed Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (990 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 134.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free orange marmalade