Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Great one dish meal. I like the orange flavoring in this.
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning once,until brown.
- Remove chicken from skillet and place on plate, keep warm.
- To same skillet, add peas, carrots and water.
- Increase heat to medium-high, cover and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix marmalade ansd cornstarch until well blended.
- Return chicken and add marmalade mixture to skillet.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center and sauce has thickened.