Recipe by Tish
From the freezer to yummy dinner. I add the red pepper flakes, but original recipes doesn't call for it. This recipe is for 3 chickens and can all be frozen for your future meal planning
- 3 (2 1/2 lb) broiler chickens, cut up
- 1 1⁄2 cups French dressing
- 21 ounces ginger ale
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the chicken in the french dressing for at least 1 hour.
- Brown chickens under the broiler.
- Heat together the ginger ale, orange juice and cornstarch.
- Using this as a glaze, pour over chicken.
- To serve: Defrost and bake chicken at 300 for 1 1/2 hours, basting with the glaze.