Recipe by nsomniak6
I was mainly just using this as a starting point to find a recipe for the glaze that I like. I haven't tried it yet, but will probably tweak it a little bit.
- 4 chicken breasts, halved
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken skin up in shallow baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine orange juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, minced garlic, ginger and stir until sugar dissolves. Pour over chicken.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove chicken from baking dish.
- Stir cornstarch and water into pan juices and bring to a boil over low heat.
- Return chicken to pan and turn to coat. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees and bake additional 10 minutes.