Recipe by Tebo
An easy and simple dish to prepare. This is a good dish for family and friends.
Top Review by Claire #3
This recipe gets 5 stars for ease and simplicity. My husband and I really enjoyed it. I did make one change. Instead of sauteeing the chicken in butter, I mixed the chili sauce, marmalade and mustard in a separate bowl then poured it over chicken breasts and baked them at 375 (covered) for about 40 minutes. Also, the sauce was thin. If you like a thick sauce, you might want to stir in a little cornstarch or arrowroot powder.
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first three ingredients and set aside.
- Lightly flatten breasts to uniform thickness.
- Melt margarine in skillet.
- Add chicken, cook until brown on both sides.
- Pour glaze over chicken.
- Simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes basting occasionally.
- or until chicken is tender and done.