- 20 ounces frozen baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrots until done to desiredness (omitting salt) drain; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, white sugar, cornstarch, ginger and the salt; gradually add the orange juice, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add in the carrots and grapes; cook 2 minutes, or until heated, stirring occasionally.