Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- 3 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Mix carrots water and salt in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours, or until carrots are done.
- Drain well; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high for another 30 minutes.
presentation was nice, but somehting about this recipe just didn't appeal to anyone in my family. Might have been my marmalade, was more bitter than I usually buy.