I have not tried this yet, but it sounds really good.
Make and share this Orange Glazed Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Peel the carrots and cut crosswise into 1/4" thick round pieces.
- Place the carrots and just enough water to cover them in a pot.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or unil the carrots are tender.
- Drain the carrots and put back over medium heat.
- Stir in margarine, brown sugar, ginger and orange juice.
- Once orange juice mixture boils, it is ready to serve.
This was a wonderful way to cook carrots. I know I'll make this again in the near future. Thanks for sharing your recipe, chef 771187. Made for Spring 2013 Pick-A-Chef.