Recipe by Gina Rae Vinson
Slightly sweet, a big hit at any holiday dinner or pot-luck. Make sure you don't over-cook the carrots in the first step. The flavor of the glaze soaks in while the carrots marinate.
- 2 lbs baby carrots
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup white sugar
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam or boil the carrots until they can be pierced with a fork.
- Boil remaining ingredients until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Mix carrots and glaze and refrigerate 12 to 24 hours.
- Cook over medium heat stirring occasionally for 20 minutes or until hot and carrots are tender-crisp.