Recipe by byZula
Use Orange Glass Shiner to polish any glass or mirror to a lovely finish and shine. This is a joy to use and really works. I have a my 2-year olds grubby fingerprints to clean everyday. This works and is all natural. For a more antiseptic clean, substitute a little orange or lemon oil with some tea tree oil. The smell won't be that pleasing though. :-)
- 6 ounces water
- 6 ounces apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons borax
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons orange essential oils
- 2 teaspoons lemon essential oils
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a heavy duty plastic spray bottle and shake well before each use. Spray on glass or mirror and wipe immediately with a clean cloth.
- Watch the shiny surface emerge.
- Note that stubborn stains like old toothpaste glop and chewing gum come off with ease, plus the aroma is pleasant and uplifting.
- It's best to use gloves with this cleaner and remember to shake before using the evenly incorporate the essential oils.
- As with all household cleaners, keep this one out of the reach of children.