- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients into the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select the Dough cycle, and press Start.
- When the machine signals the end of the cycle, remove the dough. Roll into a loaf, and place in a 9x5 inch bread pan. Set aside to rise until doubled, or until your finger leaves a dent when the dough is pressed lightly.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake the bread for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a rich golden brown.