Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
I'm addicted to Orange Ginger tea and I found this recipe. so why not make your own? Note The Zaar Computer insists on Artificial for the word sweetener. Vegans will know I mean other sweeteners available at the stores.
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 2 cups boiling water
- honey (optional) or artificial sweetener (optional)
- 2 ounces rum (optional)
- Place ginger and orange in pot.
- Pour hot boiling water over.
- Steep it then strain it and drink up.
- If you want exciting add sweetener such as honey and 2 ounces of Rum for a Toddy.