- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons orange rind, grated
- 1 red chili pepper, minced (optional)
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 oranges, peeled and quartered
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from dish, reserving marinade. Thread shrimp and orange quarters alternately onto each of 8 skewers (8 inches in length).
- Heat large grill pan, coated with cooking spray, over medium-high heat. Cook skewers 4 minutes on each side or until done, basting with reserved marinade.