Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 minced hot red chili pepper (optional)
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 oranges, peeled, cut in half and quartered
- cooking spray
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from dish, reserving marinade. Thread shrimp and orange quarters alternately onto each of 8 (8-inch) skewers.
- Heat large grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Cook skewers 4 minutes on each side or until done, basting with reserved marinade.