- 6 -8 asparagus spears, snapped in half
- 3 -4 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 -2 tablespoon canned mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 teaspoon crystallized ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, and oranges over medium heat.
- Add asparagus, cook until thourougly heated, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add in crystallized ginger, ground ginger, salt, and pepper; stir well.
- Cookover medium-low heat until asparagus changes colour and is tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle on sesame seeds and stir in sauce.