Recipe by Cecily Parsley
Intended to accompany Golden Roasted Duck ( #rz. 240817.)
Top Review by AmandaInOz
I served this with crispy skinned duck breasts, and it was absolutely delicious! I used 1/4 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger and a homemade whisky orange marmalade, which was a perfect compliment to the Drambuie. Yum! Thanks for posting. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces drambuie or 1 1⁄2 ounces maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 cup peeled green seedless grape
- 1⁄2 ounce water
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients - except grapes, water and cornstarch into a small saucepan.
- In a very small container, stir together the cornstrch and water to form a smooth paste.
- Simmer, stir in paste incrementally as needed to thicken.
- Add grapes and serve sauce under crispy duck quarters.