1/1 Photo of Orange Ginger Sauce for Duck
Cecily Parsley's Note:
Intended to accompany Golden Roasted Duck ( #rz. 240817.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients - except grapes, water and cornstarch into a small saucepan.
- 2In a very small container, stir together the cornstrch and water to form a smooth paste.
- 3Simmer, stir in paste incrementally as needed to thicken.
- 4Add grapes and serve sauce under crispy duck quarters.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Ginger Sauce for Duck
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: