Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Great on broiled or grilled salmon..... shrimp??? chicken??? beef??? Oh, the possibilities!
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice (I prefer fresh squeezed but use what you like)
- 2 teaspoons ginger juice (from a 2 inch piece of fresh ginger)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Coarsely grate a 2-inch piece of unpeeled ginger. Gather the gratings into a little ball and squeeze tightly. (This should produce 2 - 3 teaspoons of fresh ginger juice.).
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and mix well.
- Bring the sauce to a boil just before serving.
- Spoon over your favorite thing!
We had this for dinner tonight and both thought it was light and delicious. thanks for sharing