Recipe by Derf
Quick for a busy supper, with lots of taste! Serve over plain brown or white rice.
Top Review by Chef at Heart
very good, the only difference I made was to put a quarted onion and removed due to DH's sensitivity to them, and in addition to the OJ I added a tbsp of orange concentrate because it was already opened from something else I made. A definite Make again Leanne
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 lb well trimmed boneless pork loin, cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 2 teaspoons grated gingerroot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups shredded bok choy
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frypan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium high heat, saute onion, carrots, green and red peppers and celery for about 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Remove from pan.
- Add remaining oil to frypan.
- Brown pork with garlic, ginger root and red pepper flakes until pork is no longer pink.
- Return veggies to frypan; add bok choy.
- Add orange juice; heat through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste.