- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 lbs fully cooked ham steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 6 slices canned pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine orange juice concentrate, wine, mustard and ginger.
- Slash fat edge of ham slice.
- Brush sauce over ham.
- Grill over medium coals 10 to 15 minutes; brushing with sauce occasionally.
- Turn ham and grill til done; 10 to 15 more minutes.
- Continue to brush with sauce.
- Grill pineapple slices along side of ham, brushing with sauce.
- Place pineapple atop of ham during last 5 to 10 minutes of grilling.