- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 8 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- fresh cilantro stem
- orange slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or zip lock freezer bag; add chicken.
- Cover or seal, and chill at least 1 hour, turning chicken occasionally.
- Remove chicken thighs from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill, covered w/ grill lid, over med-high heat for 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Garnish with cilantro and orange slices.