Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Make and share this Orange-Ginger Grilled Chicken Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or zip lock freezer bag; add chicken.
- Cover or seal, and chill at least 1 hour, turning chicken occasionally.
- Remove chicken thighs from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill, covered w/ grill lid, over med-high heat for 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Garnish with cilantro and orange slices.
I can't believe no one has revied this recipe yet! It's great. I made up the marinade, then divided the chicken thighs into two zip lock freezer bags (4 thighs in each) then poured the marinade in. Smells wonderful.