My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or zip lock freezer bag; add chicken.
- 2Cover or seal, and chill at least 1 hour, turning chicken occasionally.
- 3Remove chicken thighs from marinade; discard marinade.
- 4Grill, covered w/ grill lid, over med-high heat for 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- 5Garnish with cilantro and orange slices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Ginger Grilled Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 94.8 mg
- Sodium 475.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar