Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Make and share this Orange-Ginger Grilled Chicken Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 8 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- fresh cilantro stem
- orange slice
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or zip lock freezer bag; add chicken.
- Cover or seal, and chill at least 1 hour, turning chicken occasionally.
- Remove chicken thighs from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill, covered w/ grill lid, over med-high heat for 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Garnish with cilantro and orange slices.
I can't believe no one has revied this recipe yet! It's great. I made up the marinade, then divided the chicken thighs into two zip lock freezer bags (4 thighs in each) then poured the marinade in. Smells wonderful.