Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a George Foreman cookbook.
Make and share this Orange Ginger Grilled Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sliced
- Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the juice, ginger, marmalade, water, salt and pepper. Mix well to dissolve the orange juice and marmalade.
- Place chicken on grill and cover with the sauce (brush on).
- Grill the chicken 5-7 minutes or until done.
- Serve the chicken with the orange slices.