From a George Foreman cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the juice, ginger, marmalade, water, salt and pepper. Mix well to dissolve the orange juice and marmalade.
- 3Place chicken on grill and cover with the sauce (brush on).
- 4Grill the chicken 5-7 minutes or until done.
- 5Serve the chicken with the orange slices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Ginger Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.8
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 671.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 28.5 g