Recipe by i_m_patty
This combination of ingredients makes even the most finicky eater like their vegetables! A trusted favorite.
- 10 carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, grated
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place carrots in 2-quart saucepan; add enough water to cover carrots and bring to boil over medium-high heat.
- Cover, reduce to medium heat, and cook until carrots are crispy tender (10-12 minutes).
- Drain carrots and set aside.
- In saucepan, stir remaining ingredients together.
- Add carrots and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (4 to 7 minutes).