Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serve this delicious dip with your favorite fruits.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in the marshmallow creme, orange peel and ginger.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with fruit.
I have been looking for a recipe like this forever! The catering company I used for my wedding had a fruit dip like this, and I have been having intense cravings for it ever since! I added a little vanilla and orange juice.