Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great tossed with grilled beef, chicken or pork and salad greens. These recipe was found for a recipe request.
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar, unseasoned
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, to taste
- 2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, to taste
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 3⁄4 cup peanut oil
- Place all ingredients, except the vegetable or peanut oil, in a blender.
- Blend for a few seconds.
- While the motor is running, slowly add the oil in a small stream until mixture is emulsified.
Fantastic! This is a dressing that I always have in the fridge because it suits many types of salads. I originally got it from Caprial Pence's cookbook.