Recipe by spatchcock
This is great-I really like miso and this dressing is really good with spinach (I just ate it on its own but it would make a great salad accompaniment to an Asian-influenced meal).
Top Review by Tebo
The miso is great in this. It gave it a real neat Oriental flavour. Used this on a green salad but will try it on your idea of a spinach salad next. Thank you Melismak. . . this is a great recipe.
- 1 shallot, peeled (about 1 tablespoon chopped)
- 1 cup canned mandarin orange segments, including juice
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled