Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Very refreshing and delicious. I like this served with grilled salmon.
Top Review by Jenna Naquin
A very simple and delicious side dish that was just perfect to go with the grilled salmon we had for dinner. The citrus ginger flavor was not overpowering but delightfully subtle to my palate. Thanks for posting.
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup craisins
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter or 1⁄2 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 (10 ounce) package couscous
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted