Prep 3 hrs
Cook 10 mins
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add grated peel and molasses and mix again.
- Stir together dry ingredients and add to butter mixture, stirring well.
- Wrap up dough and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Roll dough very thin and cut out cookies with cookie cutters.
- Bake on greased cookie sheets at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Sweet cookie. My family love them. And they do only take 8 minutes to bake.
This cookie has a very light, fresh flavor. It is hard to stop eating them..